Creative with commercial mindset
What we are looking for
ARNE AKSEL is looking for a full time Creative to join the Marketing and Design Team. If you want to be a part of Denmark’s ‘Best Upcoming Design Brand in 2020' and have an immediate and important impact on the visual design agenda and aesthetics of ARNE AKSEL’s online and physical presence, below might be an interesting and unique opportunity for you.
You will be a part of a flat, informal, and diversified organisation with a strong international mindset and you will refer directly to our Founder Arne with daily dialogue with the rest of the management team. You will be based in our humble headquarter and showroom in Nørrebro, Copenhagen.
- Assist the design team to improve ARNE AKSEL’s visual presence on SoMe platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin)
- Assist on Improving and developing ARNE AKSEL’s brandbook i.e. assist on setting the future visual direction for ARNE AKSEL
- Assist on simplifying and documenting design procedures in our design studio in Nordhavn
- Supporting our Founder, Arne, with decisions on future textile collections and designing our future showroom opening in 2022
- Supporting on ad hoc projects such as events and other marketing tasks
- An expert in Adobe CC (especially AI, InDesign, Photoshop etc.)
- Creative thinking and passionate about textile, fashion and design
- Experienced and a flair for copywriting (English)
- Visual ambitious - “it is never fabulous enough”
- Fluently in English verbal and written (Danish not a prerequisite)
- Familiar and an user of Social media platforms (Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin)
- Great responsibility and a steep learning curve from day one
- An inspiring workplace with an ambitious and diversified team
- An opportunity to grow in your position along with ARNE AKSEL’s growth journey
- A flexible workday with high level of trust
- A salary package based on skills and experience
Please include your portfolio, a motivation letter, and a CV in English. We will review applications and do interviews ongoing, so please do not hesitate to apply to Daniel@arneaksel.com.
If you have any questions about the position or about ARNE AKSEL feel free to contact Daniel Luna on +45 31569290